GET HELP FROM LEGAL AID
Legal Aid Services: What We Do To Help Clients
Family Law and Domestic Violence
• Secure protection orders
• Resolve custody and visitation
• Represent in divorce proceedings
• Coordinate community services
Housing and Consumer
• Represent in eviction and foreclosure cases
• Prevent lockout or utility cutoff by landlords
• Obtain repairs of unsafe conditions
• Improve neighborhood housing
• Resolve consumer debt & tax disputes
Employment and Income
• Resolve problems that interfere with job training or employment
• Secure unpaid wages
• Help Veterans with disability claims or to prevent homelessness
• Expand employment opportunities for persons with disabilities
• Secure income and medical benefits
Education and Child Safety
• Obtain special education support
• Prevent suspension and expulsion
• Address education needs of foster children
• Represent children in abuse, dependency and neglect cases
Who We Can Help
We can help low-income individuals and families who have annual before tax incomes less than 200% of the federal poverty guidelines. Every family’s situation is different. Your eligibility will be determined during your intake interview.
How To Contact Us
Call us at 513.241.9400 or 1.800.582-2682
E-mail us at email@example.com
Intake Hours: Monday – Friday 8:45 AM to 4:30 PM.
What We Need You To Do
Bring any documents you have that are connected with your legal problem, something that explains the nature of the problem, such as a utility bill or an eviction notice or a benefits declination letter.
Legal Aid Services: What We Don’t Do
We do not take criminal or traffic cases. If you were charged with committing a crime, you will want a lawyer to represent you. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you may be eligible for a public defender, and can ask for that with the court.
If we cannot help you, there are other organizations that may be able to provide assistance. Click here to view other resources.